Lottery News and Stories
TinBu Announces Development Of Syndicated Columnist Channel For Online Publishers
Monday, April 12, 2010 posted 10:18 PM EDT
(Pensacola, FL) TinBu, a Florida based technology company, is pleased to announce they have started development of a new
Syndicated Columnist Channel that will be available for online publishers by July 1, 2010.
TinBu has entered into a long-term agreement with Myles Mellor, a world renowned creator and distributor of syndicated crossword
puzzle content to both print and online media groups, to assemble a world-class team of syndicated columnists that will be
featured in this new content channel. Initial areas of coverage will include weekly columns and associated daily content
covering Fitness, Life Style, Politics, Hollywood, Relationships, Investing, Business, Movie Reviews, Environment, Education
and Travel. TinBu expects to add additional topics to the Syndicated Columnist Channel over time.
"We currently work with several thousand online properties around the world, including 100`s of North American newspaper,
television, radio station, and news and information Web sites," said John Brier, TinBu`s CEO. "We look forward to making
this new source of high-value renewable content available to our current and future online publishing partners," added Brier.
TinBu`s patent-pending technology is used to create customizable content channels that can be easily integrated into any
Web site or network of Web sites in order to bring measurable increases in daily page views, repeat site traffic, audience
satisfaction, and revenue generation. TinBu currently has approximately 30 different content channels that drive over 100
million advertising impressions each month for their publishing partners.
A team of highly credentialed and experienced writers have been assembled to provide new and engaging commentary for this
new channel. These include:
- Chris Aceto - Health and Fitness. Chris has advanced degrees in health and nutrition and writes regularly for leading
health and fitness magazines that are distributed globally. He has also authored many books on fitness, health, and diet.
- Juli Branson - Politics. Juli has extensive experience in writing for the political arena. She has served as a speech
writer at the White House, working for the U.S. Secretary of Defense and U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Wendy Wheaton - Hollywood Scoop. Wendy is an A-list Hollywood reporter who regularly appears on the red carpet and performs
exclusive interviews with Hollywood`s biggest stars. Her nationally syndicated "Hollywood Minute" has aired on 100`s of radio
station around the nation.
- Judy Wells - Travel. Judy has spent many years traveling the globe and writing travel related features that have been
published online and in print around the world.
- Tony D`Altori - Investing. Tony serves as a Special Situations Analyst at Oxbury Research and has spent over 20 years
in the investment arena. His writing has been featured on leading online and print related investment publications on a
regular basis .
- BJ Hobbs - Lifestyle. BJ has been writing articles regarding lifestyle topics for many years, and has been featured
numerous times in leading national print magazines as well as online.
- Dan Bluharski - Business. Dan has authored over a dozen books on business, and has had his writing featured regularly
in leading print and online publications, including The Wall Street Journal.
- Evelyn Li - Education: Evelyn is a first grade teacher with a Masters Degree in education. She writes a column with fresh,
first hand "in the trenches" classroom stories from a teacher`s perspective.
- Chad Swiatecki - Movie Reviews. As a pop culture and arts critic, Chad`s work has appeared in magazines such as Spin,
URB, Alternative Press and CMJ New Music Monthly and in numerous newspapers.
- Tara McFatridge - Environment. Tara`s highly regarded coverage of environmental matters is evidenced by the large number
of people who regularly read her environmental blog. Her witting has won national awards in the environmental protection
- Rene Wheaton - Relationships. Rene is a skilled and talented writer who brings a refreshing and unique analysis of the
challenges today`s world brings to our personal relationships.
TinBu plans to have this new Syndicated Column Channel developed and ready for online publishers by July 1, 2010. To learn
more about this new content channel contact TinBu at TinBu.com .
TinBu uses patent-pending technology to provide interactive data products to leading online and wireless companies worldwide.
TinBu`s clients include AOL, AOL Latino, Telemundo, MSN, MSN Espánol, MSNBC, USA TODAY, BellSouth, ATT, Media General, Inergize
Digital, CBS Television, ABC Television, Fox Television, CBS Radio, Boston Herald, Boston Globe, Tribune, Toronto Star, CBC
New Media, My Red Fish, Local Solutions Networks, Motricity, uClick, St. Louis Post Dispatch, Hello Metro, New York Daily
News, DirecTV, Univision, Terra Networks, Yahoo!, Yahoo! Latino, Yahoo! Canada, Rogers Radio, People PC, and many others.
To learn more visit them online at TinBu.com.